Saturday 12 January 2013

Accessories that pop!

I bought some really fun accessories today!
I'm just loving hot pink at the moment, so these bracelets were a must have.
I love the little tassels on the bracelet, they remind me of mini feather dusters!

It's summer in Australia at the moment & I just love the beach, so what better time to be wearing a combination of sea blue & deep coral in these earrings than now!

I think the fastest way to update your look & stay on trend is by wearing accessories in this seasons colours.

I bought these at the always glamorous homewares store:
Wen & Ware
175 Glenferrie Rd
Malvern
Vic


The designer of the tassel bracelet is Australian Jewellery designer Angel diamond dot

Have a look around their site for a really modern & creative way of using colours that pop, unique settings and raw semi-precious stones.
If you want a striking statement piece, that says WOW when you walk into a party, then their jewellery is for you!
A designer to watch both in Australia and abroad.

Here is my fun jewellery:






No comments:

Post a Comment